Saturday 17 July 2010

I cry for her...

Why did this happen to me, I do not know but I remember the moments of my past events. The great love she had shown to me, her smile with dimple, her style and her care for me. I think these unforgetful moments are the one which make me remember her love and make my heart heavy.
I dreamt of the days when I would pass my entire life with her but of the blue, she left me alone in this dark world to cry. I even o not know how she died and now I am left behind with the grey ashes of her dead corpse. A great barrier which I think I can never break is drawn between us. From the dept of my hear, I feel her soul lingering around me and her shadow following my foot prints. I do not know how to make myself stronger to carry the heavy loss of her dead love in my heart which was very precious as pearl. I hear her voice calling me from somewhere deep inside my heart to be together once again. My only time passes are the patch of letters which I read everyday. Her untimely demise and sorrow has made me to know what the world means to me and what I mean to the world. It is only the memories of those pleasant moments which make me remember her and I cry for her again and again…

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU VERY MUCH